Submission of Manuscripts
We accept unsolicited manuscripts in the areas related to the Humanities: Literature, History, Sociology, Geography, Religious Studies, Philosophy.
Manuscripts should be submitted in double-spaced, single sided hard copies to:
P.O. Box 595
In order to have your manuscript considered for publication, you need to follow these guidelines:
- Send the book index and preface.
- Include two sample chapters.
- Write a proposal indicating that your book is not considered for publication by any other publishing companies. Also, that you wish Panda Publications to consider your book for publication.
- Specify which other textbooks compete with your textbook. As well as the audience, university or high school level it is intended for.
- Provide a list of five potential and qualified readers of your manuscript.
***If you are willing to publish a textbook with Panda Publications and need another professor to co-author your book, please feel free to let us know so we can try to put you in contact with another professor.
A digital copy on CD or via e-mail should be sent along the hard copy submission on Microsoft Word with 12 pt. font, Times Roman and double spaced. Please include five to six names of scholars who are experts in the field to review the book. If Panda Publications accepts the book for publication a contract will be issued and signed by both parties.
For more information, please email us.